Saturday, January 30, 2010

Business Cards by greenerprinter!

A few months ago I was searching for a new company to print my cards...and I knew right away that I wanted cards that were eco-friendly...but I also wanted cards that were unique...visually unique. Well, after searching high & low, I found Greenerprinter!

My cards are made from recycled paper...and the facility where these cards are made in a manner that is very conscious of the environment...and that's important to me! Additionally, their customer service is excellent. Let me explain...on my second batch of cards that I ordered, there was a mistake on the cards...a smear mark...on every card...in the same spot. I figured it was the printing machine...but the culprit was me! A layer in photoshop didn't flatten so smoothly...and I didn't catch the error in the proof Greenerprinter sent me...so my bad. Well, Greenerprinter allowed me to reorder my cards (the corrected version) free of cost! That tells you about the company's character...but with that said, I wouldn't take advantage of their kindness...they could have charged me for MY carelessness.

I designed the cards myself, but was heavily inspired by these...and the look on my website. The cards are 16pt...that's pretty thick...and they are the same width as a regular business card...but they are about 1/3 less in height...it gives the card that narrow look. The pricing on the card...well go to their website...it'll take like 2 minutes...you can check the prices there...I don't like talking about money...but they are very affordable...the overhead won't be a killer...honest!

Info about the picture:
Shot in my backyard...with my 90mm macro...at f3.2...1/1600 of second on the shutter speed.
That's my son's cup...really, he uses it!


No comments: