Thursday, January 28, 2010

Motion...by Steven.

So I admit...as of late, I've been having some sort of infatuation with movement...with Running!
I can't help it...I tried it once...and it was cool...but now it's like I'm trying to outdo myself?

This shoot was inspired by the movie "The Pursuit of Happyness" starring Will Smith. If you haven't seen it...go see it...but most of you have probably already seen it. It's based on a true story...but it's been Hollywooded?

Thanks Steven for putting up with my running shots...I realize that you probably ran a few miles today on my account...I apologize...your lady will appreciate it! hahaha!

By the way...to all...Steven is an actor...I've worked with him on a few occasions...he's good people! And a little hint, hint to the photogs reading my blog...actors are the best for Lifestyle shoots...because they can play the role perfectly...they're used to acting...pretending...well, almost pretending...

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Kayla Mercedes said...

i LOVE these, especially the one running after the bus! such an awesome shoot!