Friday, January 22, 2010

Burro Bags Massive Slide...show...

I'm going to do something I haven't done before...and that's share a lot...like nearly 200 photos from my recent shoot with Burro Bags! Let me preface...yes, Burro Bags will receive all 199 photos...no, not all are "photographically valuable" to my eyes...but, since there were so many people involved in this shoot, I want to give them some shots that I think might have VALUE to them...shots of them laughing...even though they were supposed to be serious...or shots of Matt riding across the Main Street bridge...even though the building behind him is poking out of his head...or shots of them laying on the ground trying our FAUX Bruce Weber shot...despite the horrible lighting. Now if you are wondering, when I submit these photos to Matt at Burro Bags, I will separate the images that I think are website and promo worthy...the others will be in another file...called "just for fun"....or "please don't put these on Facebook...unless you plan on NOT giving me credit."

In the near future, I'll post the strongest 20 or so on facebook...until then, enjoy...and yes, this is music from the Saturday Night Fever soundtrack...K-Jee by MFBS (Mother Father Brother Sister). And one more thing, for a more important blog post, please scroll down and read the one below...thanks!

Flash Required to view this area.


No comments: