Sunday, January 10, 2010

Going Manual!

All Spaces Filled!

So I'm doing something crazy...or at least some may think. I'm going to give back...give freely...give b/c I love giving!

You ever wonder why your pictures just don't have that certain look...they never look like those pictures you see on those super-awesome photographer blogs? Well, there could be a number of reasons why your pictures don't have that pop...and one of those reasons may be that you are not in control of your camera.

So I'm offering a free something that I can't even give a title. Basically, I'm inviting 12 up & comers or hobbyists to hang-out with me on January 23rd. During this time I'll be guiding you on how to shoot manually...how to take control of your camera. We will be learning about aperture, ISO, shutter speed...and even color balance. I'll provide a person for us to be our guinea pig...woohoo!

After the little mini-session, where we will practice messing with our camera controls, we can go hang-out at Three Layers...ask any questions...or just chill!

To reserve your spot and get more info, contact me at ezra@ezramarcos.com

All Spaces Filled!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I started reading this, I thought you meant you were going to turn off your auto-focus and start using MANUAL focus...

-Jerome

Unknown said...

Hahaha! Maybe that will be next year's goal!

Dani said...

That's awesome Ezra! Wish I had a camera to go out and learn! Nice of you to pass on your skills.

Three Layers is nice too :)

Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

Fun stuff, Ezra!! Can't wait to see your images :)