Thursday, January 14, 2010

Burro Bags LifeSteelo!

I can write a book about today's shoot...but since my last few posts have been kind of novel-some, I'll make this short. Check out Burro Bags...these guys make bags out of the vinyl from old billboards...and that's nice & green...thanks Matt, Chris, & company...that was fun...and kind of crazy!

And a little shout-out to Shantytown Pub located at 22 W. 6th Street...or 6th and Main St...thanks for letting us borrow your patio in the back...hmmm...I owe you Ian...

5 comments:

Rachael Shepherd said...

These photos are so much fun! Your blog says you had a fun and "kind of crazy" time but the photos are the proof. great job!

Christy Whitehead said...

Looks good! You did a great job.

Burro Bags said...

This collage is amazing. It exceeds our original expectation.
-Matt @ Burro Bags

Tara said...

Awesome shoot, Ezra! Shantytown was perfect for it. When are we gonna see photog bags? ;)

Unknown said...

Thank you everyone for the compliments...like I always say...the pictures come out great b/c the people I'm working with are Super Awesome! Tara, I talked to Chris about that...it might be a possible avenue...we'll see...