Sunday, March 7, 2010

Fun Retro Shoot!

Today was a total blast! For the past 4 months, I've been thinking about this shoot...and about a month ago I started putting the pieces together...and here's super minor teaser (because I'm saving the best for another time...for The Clothing Warehouse - who provided the clothing...thank you Kim and Jim)!

This shoot was a massive undertaking...like I said, the concept came up a while back...but the action started about a month ago. Unfortunately, this past week, things started to NOT go as planned. Due to a schedule conflict, I lost my vintage car...and a few other's were unable to attend. So I had to scramble to put the pieces back together...and little persistence paid off!

First I want to give a super thank you to the Northeast Florida Antique Auto Club for responding to my e-mail. Within 24 hours (this past Friday) I had a car...in fact, I had 2 cars! Thank you Judy and Ralph!!! Secondly, I want to thank Johnny Angel's Diner for letting us in their diner...Owner, Salem, gave his blessing about a month ago!
Thirdly, I want to thank the talent, the stylists, and my assistants...some came with little notice...some committed a month ago!

Credit goes to:
Michal May (Make-up Artist) - 786-390-0066
Sonia Garza (Hair Stylist)
Danielle Dyer Tyler (Wardrobe Stylist)
Jerome Esperar (my good friend and assistant)
Katelyn Vonfeldt (fellow photog and assistant)
Mark Hubbard (good friend and videographer)

The wonderful "models" are:
Calder Yates
Eric Main
Sandy Haltiwanger
Catherine Faulk
Adam Wittekind
Jack Twachtman

Everyone did a great job...thank you for your commitment, your patience, and your sense of humor!!! Enjoy!

The Crew!

3 comments:

Kim Barry Studio said...

Clothing Warehouse is waiting on pins and needles for the rest!

bluefranswa 4000 said...

ezra...execution of your art is evident..wow

Kayla Mercedes said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!