Monday, March 15, 2010

Erin & Matt's Wedding!

This past weekend was super busy...and I wrapped it up with Erin & Matt's wedding! They had an awesome Sunday wedding at the Garden Club of Jacksonville that incorporated a few Jewish traditions. And as you can tell from the montage below, everyone was living it up and having a good time!

Hair & Make-up: Beauty Lounge: 904-387-7850
Wedding Planner: Tanya of Southern Charm Event Planning
Florist: Susan of A Fantasy in Flowers
And as more often than not...thank you again to my friend, Jerome, for assisting!

Enjoy!
Photogs: I lit the reception hall with 3 Nikon strobes mounted on light stands. When I light up a venue, it always depends on how the room is set up (you want your lights out of the way)...typically I shoot with 2 strobes on stands...but this place is pretty big! So Jerome and I created a "triangle like" lighting scheme. Each strobe was pointed at a 45 degree angle towards the center of the room. Now it's up to you to capture people partying and having fun!

No comments: