Saturday, February 27, 2010

Skyler...again!

Yesterday...out of nowhere, I decided to see if I could pull together a little shoot...a shoot revolving around basketball. Somehow, with little time, I got my neighbor Skyler...and friend Jerome to come out. Skyler, as you may already know (if you follow my blog), is an avid fan of basketball...even to the extent that late last night he called me to tell me that alma mater, Valparaiso University was playing on TV! Jerome is my trusty friend...and helpful hand!

We shot in Brooklyn...a real small part of town near Riverside...it's definitely not a place for the weak-hearted. I found this basketball court while driving around scouting for a shoot next week. Sometimes, I take alternative routes to see if I can find something new...I'll keep the location in mind...maybe even write it down...and then one day I find the perfect opportunity to use that location.

Here's a few pics...and for once, no running shots...these are pretty stationary (no...not talking about paper)...enjoy!

No comments: