Monday, February 22, 2010

5 minutes with Blue Franswa...

During this Sunday's Composition 101 "thingy" at the very generous Michal May abode, I charged everyone to pair-up and give each other 15 minutes to do portraits with their partner...happen to be Blue Franswa was setting up for a shoot and he was using Michal May's (Make-up artist) abode as home base...so I took him out for about 5 minutes to shoot a few portraits...to follow suit with the rest of the group...

Here's our 5 minute session...
Because this education piece was focusing on composition, I asked everyone not to bring any lights...hence, I had no lights...so if you are wondering, I'm shooting at a high ISO...any where between 800-2000 ISO...max shutter speed was 1/200th of a second...and I used whatever light was available...which made for tricky color balance issues on a few shots...ah...and as usual...I'm wide open - f1.8...

Enjoy!

No comments: