Saturday, February 13, 2010

Carmen, Rafael, Jetti, & River!

This is probably the most diverse montage I have created yet! Today I got to hang-out with Carmen and her family. (Carmen is the Executive Director for the Riverside Avondale Preservation). I met Carmen a few weeks ago during RAP 180 at the Underbelly. She's super cool...and so is her entire family! As you can tell from the montage, we had a lot of fun...and some serious spontaneity!

Ahhh...and because this popped-up during a conversation with Rafael...Carmen's husband...I'd like to share this bit of info with everyone. As a photographer, I have to back-up all of my files in various places. Backing up on extra hard drives is cool and necessary...but we have to take it step further...we have to get our files saved outside of our houses (b/c of theft or fire)...so I save my files in the cloud! Yes...I additionally back-up my files with Backblaze. I use Backblaze because they back-up external hardrives (not all companies do) & because it cost about $60 for a full year of unlimited storage! The con of using Backblaze is it's speed...it takes quite it bit of time...like months to back-up 500 gigs...but once you get caught up...it's pretty fast! That was my lesson for the day...I hope you enjoy the montage!

No comments: