Monday, May 3, 2010

Rani & Jeremy's Wedding!

Let me preface by saying I love the Filipino culture and it's people! They are so vibrant...so positive...and so loving!

Yesterday I documented Rani & Jeremy's wedding...and it was such a pleasure...additionally, they fed me a totally vegan meal...now that's love! The ceremony and reception took place at Club Continental. Despite the heat, we rocked the day pretty darn good. The Faze Band was ridiculously awesome...they kept the dance floor moving! Check out the awesome vendors listed below...and the pictures...which I think tell the story way better than my words!

Enjoy! (Ah...special thanks to my trusty friend, Jerome...and Rachael Shepherd for their helping hands.)

Make-up: Paulina Perez

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent photographer!!! Ezra was awesome, you didn't even realize he was there taking such wonderful pictures.