Friday, May 7, 2010

Lifestyle Shoot!

I've been asked a few times how I get my clients (not models or actors) to do the things they do in my shoots - run, kiss, laugh, flirt, etc. To try to answer the question, I took 5 photographers with me on a lifestyle shoot and showed them how I run it.
Here's a few shots from the shoot...one thing I can say is that the images you put on your blog and website will attract people that fit within your images' personalities. So, by me, displaying strictly shots of people walking, laughing, jumping, chasing, and eating, I naturally attract people with that kind of personality. So when it's time to do a shoot, they are willing and ready for whatever surprises I have in hand!
Thank you
Ashley & David for donating your time...and by the way, Ashley and David are not models...they are my clients...they are "regular" people...and you will be seeing them on the blog again...b/c they are getting married tomorrow!


For inspiration check out:

1 comment:

rachel best henley said...

Ezra, thanks again for putting on this shoot for us. I took a lot away from it! Your images turned out great. Ashley & David were fantastic models!