Sunday, May 30, 2010

Julie & Blake's Wedding!

Yesterday I documented Julie & Blake's wedding day in St. Augustine! I think everyone had a good time...I had a good time...I don't think I've ever witnessed so much dancing!

Thanks to all the vendors for making my day a bit easier.

Church: Cathedral Basilica
Venue: White Room - Shannon is the best!!!
Hair & Make-up: Debbie's Day Spa & Salon
Flowers: Liz Stewart - Good seeing you Tiffany!!!

For photogs...and for everyone...I break my weddings into 3 parts...Preparation (hair, make-up, details, & getting ready)...the Ceremony (plus formals & portraits)...and the Reception. This keeps me sane (joke)...and it preserves a good pace in my mind...it's a psychological thing...but it works to my advantage! So I posted 2 montages..maybe next time I'll post 3...enjoy!

Preparation/Ceremony & Portraits

The Reception!
Thank you Yuliya for your help!

1 comment:

Wenni Donna said...

Julie & Blake's Wedding was great and they are a lovely looking couple. I must say that Julie made a tremendous bride and this photo story from their big day is just so nice to have a look at. We also will get hitched soon at one of the best wedding venues NYC and are eagerly waiting for the day.