Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Historic Five Points!

Last Friday I was asked by Wingard Creative to capture Five Points...the essence of Five Points (thank you Joey Marchy)! The photos will be kept by Riverside Presbyterian in a time capsule...so when the day comes, future generations will be able to see the changes in Five Points (it's cool being a part of history!).

Here's s a few shots from the day/night...thank you to all the shops and people that let me photograph them...enjoy history frozen in time...in megapixels!

3 comments:

Anomaly said...

love these shots! you never cease to amaze me!

tom p. said...

great photos. great idea.

Cari said...

Wow! We met briefly at a RAP event you went to with Emily and since then I've been seeing your work all over the place. Love your work! You really do portray Jacksonville in its best light and your photos make me happy to live here. Keep it up.