Thursday, December 17, 2009

Skyler...

This past weekend I was unable to participate in the Help Portrait movement due to reasons that were out of my control...so I had to make up for this missed opportunity to give back...and Skyler was my lucky victim...

If you follow me on twitter or if you're my friend on Facebook, then you might know that I occasionally play basketball with a particular 19 year old...and yes, I tweet about my victories...well, this is that particular 19 year old - Skyler!

Skyler is my neighbor...I've known him since 6th grade or so...but now he's a man! He loves sports...so today's shoot revolved around sports...Skyler occasionally hits the weights with me as well!

Enjoy!

6 comments:

Dana Goodson said...

Ezra, this is awesome! You did an amazing job here. Love your processing.

lifewithpibbles said...

Ezra, these are fantastic! Love the processing. Definitely great portraits, really shows what he's about.

Virtuous Courtesan said...

i love these. and hte processing. wow.

Help portrait was a good event- I enjoyed being there....Hopefully next time you can make it!

MABELtheREALTOR said...

really strong pictures... defining pictures. great work!

Dani said...

Good photos! I like the emotion, the first two are intense.

That's cool that you've known him since he was in 6th grade! relationships are what I think life is mostly about :)

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone for the nice comments...I like these type of shoots b/c I can break a few rules and get away with it!