Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Catherine Revisited!

Catherine Revisited. Yes, I'm bring back these fotos because back when I took them I wasn't blogging...and I feel these are very blog worthy! Every once in a while I look back at old pictures...and most of the time I cringe...but these don't have that affect. I actually like these a lot...even though they're not perfect...I would have done a few things differently...but overall I like them. It is a different style compared to how I've been shooting lately...so it's neat to observe that change.

These were shot back in June 2008...Catherine is a brave soul. We snuck into an abandoned warehouse off of McDuff Ave...I had done some light painting there once - light painting is done at night...and this place was scary...but much less scary during the day...but still scary. And the brave soul, Catherine, was UP for anything...she must not have a fear of heights...or of the dark!

Enjoy!

No comments: