Saturday, December 26, 2009

Belated Merry Christmas, Kwanzaa, Hanukkah, & Solstice!

Hopefully I covered them all...oh, Festivus too! I tried to stay away from twitter, facebook, and my blog the last couple of days...hence, why the belated Happy Holiday message!
I hope everyone had a good time with family and friends...and that you ate to your heart's content!

Here's a little video I found on Chase Jarvis' blog!
I thought everyone would enjoy this...it's a lot fun! This video is pretty neat...one, because it was done by high school students while in school! Nice to know some schools are keeping this really important art form in the curriculum! Two, it's a "one take" music video...which means this was shot continuously off of one camera...without stopping. There were no other cameras to cut to...they didn't stop the recording to catch a different angle. Instead, it was done in one take! This takes a lot of coordinating...and probably multiple failed attempts...I know...I tried one of these...but failed miserably...hopefully the professor has burned that video!

Enjoy...and Happy Holidays again!


No comments: