Friday, December 18, 2009

Helping out...

Last weekend I had the opportunity to help out Corinna Hoffman with Mindy & Josh's wedding. The wedding took place in Palatka...at Rodeheaver Boys' Ranch...the reception was at the Woman's Club of Palatka. The weather was near perfect, despite everywhere else in NE Florida was a experiencing a minor monsoon!

It's really cool to help out with weddings...I stated this before...but it's nice going into a wedding knowing that all the pressure is on someone else (Corinna!)...this really let's you just focus on shooting...capturing really good moments...and not worrying about timelines or those certain must get shots...I need to approach my weddings this way...I wonder who I can put all the pressure on...Jerome, you out there!

Here's a few shots from Mindy's & Josh's awesome wedding...note the formal shot...I think this is the 1st time I posted a formal shot...it's just proof for you all out there that I do them...and that I can do them pretty well...

3 comments:

Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

Thank you again for your help at the last minute :) You rock and thanks for getting the guys' "formal shots!" :) Yay for Ezra!

PS-God is great...I said a little prayer for a decent weather on the way to Palatka :)

j said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
j said...

Haha..Nice to know that I'm still remembered... Hopefully soon you'll let me tag along one of your shoots again..