Friday, January 14, 2011

Goals...

Last year I decided to jot down some goals...I decided to break away from the Gary Fong "goal-less" Buddhist ways. It was pretty cool to look back and see what I have accomplished...and I wasn't disappointed with my shortcomings either - those are lessons learned...nothing lost...sort of?

√Hire Amanda Sosa Stone - everyone should!
√Create Commercial Portfolio book
√Travel to Chicago!
√Purchase 50mm 1.4 & 35mm 1.8 lens - this was crucial!
√Get work published 5 times
√Network better - yes, I think I have Social Anxiety around complete strangers...?
√Move to Oregon! Yup, that was a goal...can't believe it happened...the power of thought!

My 2011 goals are written down...I read them once or twice a week...that helps me stay focused. This years' goals are bit more detailed...I have a list of about 30 people I want to meet...amongst many other awesome goals!

Here's a few images from this past year that are for my latest promo campaign...enjoy!

No comments: