Sunday, January 23, 2011

Artist & his/her tools...

The last few days I have received a few compliments for my pictures. It's goes like this --> "Those are great pictures...you must have a good camera?" Don't take offense if this was you...you weren't the first...nor the last. I bet every good (and even bad) photographer has heard this and will hear it again! But, I still want to make a point.

You're at the restaurant...you have a good meal. Do you credit the stove for your awesome food?

Great painting...you must be using some awesome paint brushes!

Wow...you jump real high...what kind of shoes are those?

Seamstress, your clothes fit so nice. What kind of needles do you use?

Michael Jordan's shoes did not make him play well...nor the Gatorade!

Bike ride from Talent...going towards Phoenix...enjoy!

2 comments:

so jeles said...

Oh i totally hear ya there...yes yes my camera is controlling me too. sigh....
you do great work..your camera just helps you!

Unknown said...

Yes...a more expensive camera just makes my life easier...makes my work go a bit faster too!