Sunday, April 11, 2010

A day in the life of...

During my family sessions, I try to create an environment that will help the family be themselves...to help the family interact with true emotions...but this is always difficult to achieve within a two hour window...in the middle of some park. So I decided to offer "A day in the life shoot" (which should be on the website very soon). A day in the life is exactly how it sounds. It's me living with your family for a day, documenting the things you normally do! It's a photo-documentary of your life...it's really REAL!

[Segue]

Yesterday, I got to live with the Grimsley's! I got there in the morning and caught breakfast and the kids watching Saturday morning cartoons...we walked the neighborhood, went to the Riverside Arts Market (RAM), watched a soccer game, went bowling, played outside, watched TV, ate dinner, cleaned up......ok, you get my point...I really did live with the Grimsley's!

Here's a few shots from the day...I should have a slideshow soon so that you can experience the entire day...enjoy!

No comments: