Friday, April 30, 2010

Ben Harper!

I'm really not sure if I'm allowed to show these pictures on my blog...b/c the venue had me sign a paper that stated I could not use the images on my website...well, this is my blog...not my website...hahaha! So, Mr. Harper...if your secret investigators snoop out my blog, I want you to know, I really won't profit from this blog post...I mean, perhaps a local band will ask me to shoot their show at some ratty venue...and they will compensate me with unbelievable exposure...as they say...(that's my sarcasm coming through)!

Unto the show....this was one of those nights of "firsts". First, I have never seen Ben Harper live! This was the first time I attended a concert that had assigned seats...and this was the first time I shot a concert!

Thanks to EU and Rachel Best Henley, I was given the opportunity to shoot the show...well, a very small part of the show. The deal is, I had a press pass...a photo press pass...and I could only take pictures for the first 3 songs...and from 2 assigned locations. But it was totally worth it! Thank you Mr. Harper for a good time!

So here's a few pics from the show...I hope everyone is enjoying "the unexpected" that lands on my blog. My blog is like a Cracker Jack's box...it comes with surprises!

1 comment:

Moongypsyi said...

AMAZING! I looooove Ben Harper! These pictures are fantastic!! Awesome job Ezra!
~Christina