Monday, November 2, 2009

Kanye West - Glow in the Dark

I know Kanye has gotten a bad rep over the past few years...and trust me, I'm not a super big fan of his music...but he has a few songs that I like...for example, I love Homecoming...but you know...he's an artist...he shows a lot of passion in his music...and sometimes he does things that he shouldn't have...regardless, he has this book that's coming out...or just came out...I'm not sure which. It's called "Glow in the Dark" - after his tour last year. Here's a promo for the book below...the photos look awesome (thanks to Nabil Elderkin)...so for all photogs, watch this somewhat lengthy video...it's worth it...I might have to go find this book myself and take a peek...


KANYE WEST "Glow in the Dark" book promo by: NABIL from nabil elderkin on Vimeo.



Found on Common's blog - Think Common

No comments: