Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Free photo session contest!

Alright...you read the title - FREE photo session!
So this is the deal...it's pretty simple...the first person to leave the correct answer in the comments section wins!
Yes...there are rules...you have to be a local (Jacksonville area)...it's open to couples or 1 person...sorry, no families...and it's a 1 hour session...and yes, you get a disc with your digital images....ready?

In which year did the US celebrate Thanksgiving twice?

Answer away...and if I don't know you personally (we should becomes friends)...please leave me an e-mail address...thanks!

Oh...and because a blog post without a picture is kind of weird...here's from my first photography related photos from way back (for a class project)...Still Life...enjoy!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

President James Madison declared the holiday twice in 1815.

-Casey Bostic-Jones

Frances said...

I think Casey beat me to it. 1815 is the answer. I'm going to leave a comment anyway in case you need a runner up for the prize. :p

Happy Thanksgiving!

Brandi Tolliver said...

Darn... I'm always late and a dollar short

Jeannie Capellan Photography said...

Why am I just now seeing this post on FB... dangit.