Monday, July 25, 2011

Wagner Butte!

As you know...I've been on a mission to climb a few mountains this summer...it's what happens when you live in "Flat Florida" for 26 years!

This past weekend, with the help of Kevin Bendaw, Bobby Arellano, and Hector 'Revista Caminos' Flores I conquered another mount on my list to climb...now all I have is Mt. McLoughlin to conquer! The pic below is Wagner Butte (7,200 ft). Below that pic is Kevin (my hiking partner)...and to the right of that pic is the rest of the crew. The bottom pic is Mt. Ashland in the foreground...and then Mt. Shasta in a distance. Enjoy!
For all my Florida Friends...these mountains are literally in "my backyard." Just a few minutes drive to the trailheads...I'm living in a fantasy world that's REAL!

1 comment:

Hectorious said...

my knee still hurts! WAAAAAAA!