Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Goals...climbing mountains!

So I have some goals coming for the new year. One of those goals is climbing to the top of Wagner Butte in the Spring (right now, there's a bunch of snow up there...so that's not happening quite yet)!

Climbing Wagner Butte is only part of my goals...it's like a practice run. My main goal, for this summer, is to climb Mt. McLoughlin...when it clears up enough, I'll post my own pic!

And by the way, for my Florida friends, it is rainy, windy, and very cold today...and getting colder...sigh...

4 comments:

Al said...

It's best to wait until very late spring or even early summer to go to the top of Wagner Butte as there aren't any wild flowers until then. Wait until the wild flowers are gone from the valley and you'll find them up there in far greater numbers.

Hectorious said...

I used to live on Wagner!

Unknown said...

Thank you Al! @Chicanohek...I like it back there...way back there! Nice...

JA said...

Only a photography nerd would make sure to note that the birds were in fact birds and not sensor dust. ;)