Sunday, December 26, 2010

Bowling...and such...

We went bowling today at Lava Lanes...it was fun...haven't bowled in probably decade or so...and the two little boogers got to bowl for the first time!

Due to the holidays, I'm home a bit more...so, it's been interesting observing my 5 year old daughter and 2 year old son interact. They have such an interesting bond. They are very close...they're like glue (ACTIVE glue)!

For those who know me well, know that I have several brothers and sisters...but none are my 100% "full blooded" siblings...hence, I really didn't grow-up with any of them but maybe for 3 or 4 years...and my brother and sister from my father...I never grew-up with them at all! So it's been interesting watching this sibling bond...watching how much they care for each other...and the little reservation they have for getting in each other's "personal space" (I have a lot of personal space!). It's just cool seeing that bond...

So that's been my holiday gift...and bowling!
My daughters bowling shoes that she temporarily inherited...enjoy!

FYI: I bowled a miserable 126...???

No comments: