Saturday, September 18, 2010

Mt. Shasta...my view...from Oregon!

This is my view driving into town. I have to drive up a gravel road for 8 miles...whipping and winding through the mountains...the reward is a view of Mt. Shasta...
My Florida friends, this place is beautiful...but despite all the beauty, I miss a lot of things about Florida...mainly my friends...I'm kind of lost here...
My wife is still in Florida...so I have only a few days to find a rental before the family joins me here...and it's been a struggle. I thought I had a nice place...but the following day someone put an offer to buy the house that I was approved to rent...I can't beat that...so now I'm scrambling to find a decent house to rent....
I haven't found any photography community here....which scares me...I hope there's a need for a photographer here??? But...at least I have the view below...and I haven't sweated yet...the weather is great! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Oregon, when I graduated Highschool I took a summer sabbatical there and traveled all over the state, Eugene, Sisters, Portland oh so many more. I would have moved there if it wasn’t so cold in the winter, but I did love it. I’m sure you will too.

Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

Awesome view, Ezra! Cheers to you and your family on your new adventures :)