Sunday, June 20, 2010

A whole...entire wedding!

Yup...I am out of my mind! Photogs, I am posting an entire wedding (minus a few shots out of consideration for the bride). To this day, other than Kathryn Brown and Robert Hill (who I have 2nd shot with a few times), I have never seen another photographer's entire wedding. I have even paid a photographer for a consult and asked if he could bring an entire wedding so that I can see where my work stands...he didn't do it! So I'm doing it...grade yourself (you most likely will score higher)...or for brides to be - you can see that I'm pretty consistent (I hope). Get your dancing shoes...boogie on down to the two and half minute wedding! Enjoy!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sad you would do it and you did ! It's awesome !

Anonymous said...

EZRA SENTIMOS LA FELIZIDAD Y LA ENERGIA DE TODOS, ESTA PERFECTO! TE FELIZITO, CADA VEZ TU TRABAJO ES MAS FASCINANTE. FROM NICHOLAS BARRERA Y BRENDA NISS

Anonymous said...

EZRA!!! OMG! I want one like this! AWESOME!!!!!!!

Dawn

Emily Rawitsch said...

This is wonderful! It really tells a story about how you capture a wedding!

K said...

dang!! i always knew you were good... but wow! thanks for posting, i have a LONG way to go.

Anonymous said...

Yep, I love it all the pictures, the music to display the pictures...for this couple this video is a real treat!!!