Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Cool stuff...

It's neat seeing your own work published...it takes a lot of work...and that's where my personal projects come into place...you dictate what kind of work you want to do...and you meet people...people who become friends...and friends that look out for you!

The first picture was for Florida Realtors Magazine ...and that's my friend Mabel Nunez that I met while I was taking Video Production courses...and then we reconnected while working on a personal project...and then she gave my info over to Florida Realtors Magazine!

The 2nd picture was for the cover of EU ...which I've received a lot of love for!
The 3rd picture was also for the EU...an article on artists who are "Off the Grid"!

Work hard...it pays off...and be human...be nice to people...it's the right thing to do...and it naturally pays off too!

Here's my favorite from Mabel's shoot!

3 comments:

Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

Awesome stuff, Ezra! :)

Melanie Watson said...

Amazing images Ez!!! Congratulations!

KB said...

Love it- so proud of you and the work you do!