Saturday, October 15, 2011

New to me...

Due to popular demand, I have decided to post a couple of pics of my "new to me" car. After driving a pick-up truck for over 8 years...and driving a manual car all of my driving life, I bought a 1992 Mercedes 300E with an automatic transmission (I miss stick).

I bought the Benz with the money that I sold my truck with. I say this, because some people might think I have changed. Sorry folks...I'm the same Ezra...I just needed a good running car...my pick-up had issues...and I didn't want to dump anymore money into the thing. The Benz was the only car within my price range that ran and looked good!

So that's my story...and I'm sticking to it. And for all those who pray...keep my car in prayer...if this thing breaks...oh, crap...it's going to cost a pretty penny!

1 comment:

Hectorious said...

we did a good job on that beast!