Friday, August 26, 2011

Portland Timbers!

Last weekend I went up to shoot the Portland Timbers game for Caminos...let me tell you something - No other professional sports team in the USA has such loyal and rambunctious fans! Rambunctious here is a good thing! The Timbers Army is non-stop...they sing, they chant, they wave flags, they shuffle...they do everything...and they never stop doing it! As a matter of fact, they'll make most universities students sections look anemic!

If you're in Portland, get tickets...and check it out for yourself!

Here's a few pics from the match...enjoy!

2 comments:

Hectorious said...

We're the portland Timbers, who are you???????????????

Caleb LaPlante said...

Very nice, as usual Ezra. I almost feel dumb saying this, but I didn't even realize we had an MLS team in Oregon until recently. I'm guessing the Hispanic (and other Spanish reading) population locally is going to love seeing these pictures and reading this article.