Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Fam Jam @ Tease!

I'm blessed...once again I can do my part help others help others (is that correct grammar???). Tease in Ashland and the Rogue Fam Jam team-up monthly to raise money for various non-profits. You have local bands playing their music...and then before you know it, a member from THIS band is playing with THAT band...and it keeps shuffling like that all night! I was graciously invited to document the night...met cool people...listened to some good vibes...and made my karma a bit better - they raised over $600 for the Ashland Emergency Food Bank ! Thank you Julie-O and Michelle!

Enjoy a few pics from the evening!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amazing work Ezra!! You were a great energy to have in the room as well. Thank you for taking such great shots of this fun night!