Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Wake-up!

It's been a minute since I've blogged a video...but I feel it's appropriate. Sometimes it appears the world thinks that all Americans are warmongers...it's what the media pushes on both ends...and things like this video never make CNN, Fox News, or Al Jazeera...so people continue to have those false impressions. We're all at fault. For example, my twitter, Facebook, & blog seem to make me appear single...or half married...and sometimes I hold back info because I really don't want my family's business all over the WWW...but on the downside, I create an image that isn't truly honest of myself and my life...and can make people wonder (so for the record...I'm married...with 2 children...I live at home...with them...and spend a good deal of time with them...even tried ice skating with my daughter...which was a FAIL...I coach a 7th grade basketball team and occasionally my family will attend the games!). So lesson learned...be careful how you present yourself...plenty of people are watching you...Wake-up!

Also, Common's verse in this song is SICK! Enjoy!

No comments: