Saturday, May 1, 2010

Karen & Daniel's Wedding!

Greetings everyone! I have another surprise...fresh out of the box...Karen & Daniel's wedding! Today...yes...really, today...I had the opportunity of documenting Karen & Daniel's special day. Over a year ago I shot their engagement photos...and finally they became wife & husband! I hope you enjoy...and a special thanks to Krystle Hicks for coordinating today's wedding!

I hope you all enjoy the new montage style...give me feedback...I'm considering this type of montage vs. my usual...enjoy!

5 comments:

Shelly C. said...

Wow, Ezra, truly amazing.... You some just how beautiful love is....

Daniel said...

Ezra...Im blown man! Its no science, you truly have a gift from God. Karen & I are forever greatful to you. Bad thing is...you are stuck with us for life lol! Thanks Brother

Krystle said...

Ezra... I just have one thing to say....BEAUTIFUL!!!!...I truly love it... It's amazing... okay I know that was more then one but who can blame me???

Unknown said...

Ezra, you capture the essence of Karen & Daniel precious gift to each other-Love. May 1st will forever be remembered by all who were presence.

Karen Lewis-Evans said...

Ezra, Thanks for allowing the Lord to use you to express the "Beauty" of Karen & Daniel special day!!