Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Catherine+Mini Cooper...

Catherine and the Mini Cooper...and her sunglasses!
Another fun shoot...and then we all hung-out Lomax Lodge (go there...you must)!

Contributors:
Catherine - as herself
Carmen - brought the Mini Cooper & drove my truck while I road in the back!
Tracey Simmons - Make-up Artist & Hair Stylist (904.803.0055)
Rachael Shepherd - Assist
Marcos Ayala - My father...thanks for entertaining us all!

And for the photogs who are curious...every shot was taken with my trusty 35mm prime lens at f/2.o...and I used God's light (the Sun)...and some of the buildings around did an excellent job acting as reflectors!

2 comments:

Abhishek said...

i like the shot with the sun flare. Sun flares sound easy to photograph with a subject but they can do more damage than good. I also like the un-manufactured and impromptu expression on Catherine's face.

Unknown said...

Thanks brother!